smoggy Shanghai - crossing the bridge to the Pudong side & the Oriental Pearl Tower
I never want to be one of those people who is all, guys I've been ~traveling~ and now I see my life with such *purpose* and <clarity> because um, I don't - but, (!) I'm feeling a little closer to whatever ^it^ is these days which is a nice thing.
- Love anything Leanne Shapton, her book of paintings Sunday Night Movies just came out with works originally featured here: A Month Of
- Three interviews with creative people I admire: Mona Kawalska of A Détacher, Jesse Kamm & Ana Kraš
- The Daily Routines of History's Most Creative Minds
- The Island Where People Forget to Die
- Unhappy Yuppies
- I know - these things are so frequent nowadays but I'm still a sucker for these lists: How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love / happy people habits / 16 Small Steps to Happiness
- but for perspective, this & this.
Also, fall in Vancouver has been killing it. A bunch of moody, foggy days now followed by perfect, crisp sunny ones complete with picturesque autumn leaves everywhere. My fall list of to-reads queuing up on the kobo: