Life lately via
It always sneaks up like this and yet again - it's May. A very lovely start to one here on the west coast as well. I'm looking forward to spending more time outside, already dreaming of summer & picnics & the beach.
In other news, after a long break from school I am a student again and have just started a design program. April was a big month of adjustments and we are moving house at the end of May so it is looking like a busy spring.
Lately loving taking homework breaks to read up on inspiring ladies:
- Re-reading this interview series on Wild at Heart with some of my favourite women on the internet, Jennilee Marigomen, Katie Merchant, Siri Thorson & Natalie Smith
- Weekend Ladies - Waiting for Saturday
- Graphic Designer advice from Note to Self
- Flawless life advice from Amy Poehler
- Speaking of everything - Joan Didion's Thoughts on Everything