1. birthday flowers
2. Richter Catalogue cover
School has wrapped up for the year and Christmas break is just a day away. I'm looking forward to strolling through my hometown, catching up with friends and family and of course, binge-watching a bunch of TV and curling up in bed under a pile of books and magazines:
- The Honorable Woman (loved the wardrobe breakdown described here)
- Only Lovers Left Alive
- Pirates & Farmers by Dave Hickey
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
- Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
& the pile of magazines by my bed:
- Human Being Journal
- Nourished Journal
- Space Magazine
- Riposte Issue #3
- Self Service #40
- Printed Pages
And YET I still have my eye on (I have a problem):
- Masako made the excellent suggestion of watching the High Maintenance, Rachel episode which I loved. The Rachel Comey wardrobe is so good and I'll always have a soft spot for Matthew Crawley.
- Sometimes it just comes out of nowhere but I felt a wave of nostalgia for living in England watching this video.
- More good advice from Lotta Niemenen.
- Such a fan of art director, Sarah Kissel (/puremagenta). Her beautiful wedding shot by Jennilee Marigomen was featured on Sight Unseen.
- Also loving the first Vancouver feature ever on Freunde von Freunden with Ryan Willms and shot (again!) so well by Jennilee.
- Hamish Muir's dreamy design & typography book collection.
- The best undies: Base Range.
- Sofia Coppola's personal stationery.
- This interview with Drake's vocal coach is simply the best.
3. Sign on my street
Wishing you the happiest holiday & new year!