Oh hi, hello!
It is March (how) and I have a mere month of school left to go which feels very !!!
I've been a bit ravenous with finding things look at to inspire me to finish up my projects/distract myself from finishing aforementioned projects, but luckily there have been so many good things going on lately - keep it up, 2015.
- I recently went to Chicago and indulged in some Shake Shack - also enjoyed this article on design + fast food.
- Smitten with Julia Hastings' design for Akademie X which she also illustrated.
- If You're Reading This It's Too Late Type plus Carl Wilson on Drake - I feel you, Lorde
- Japanese Candy Design
- Chanel Couture 2015 set design - I could live in that greenhouse.
- yep, The Graphics Were The Best Part of the Oscars
- COS Magazine
- Typeface mechanics
- What advice would you have for a graphic design student?
- These are rejected works? Good luck, everyone.
Thankful for Ladies Who List Things:
- Miss Moss's Mid Week Distractions, always on point.
- Magic Surrounds on natural care & beauty and making lunch.
- Read through nearly all of Into Mind the other week - very into this list on how to de-stress.
- Ana Kinsella, a week's clicks
- Jessica Hische FAQs
- Finally got around to reading Wendy - here are Some Inferences Regarding Wendy and Shoes
- Who knows if this is real but either way it is the perfect way to handle commuter harassment
- The Last Saturday by Chris Ware
- Saving Broad City Season 2 as a reward for finishing All of The Things - very excited.
- "Here is the darkness. Here comes the light." Tilda Swinton at the Mark Rothko Chapel
- Two Zadie Smith articles? Super spoiled - Life Writing and Brother from Another Mother
- Listening to this and then reading this. Tink reminds me of being in grade 8 and living for a song.
Things to Work On: